- 2 Cans of Green Beans
- 2 Can of Mixed Vegetables
- 2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 Cup of Evaporated Milk
- 1 Container of French's® French Fried Onions
- It's pretty simple. We combined all the wet ingredients first then added the green beans & mixed veggies. Top with Frenchs Fried Onions and place into oven at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
I have been on a huge hiatus this past month and I will tell you why. We had a death in the family late September that caused things to be a bit rocky. My husbands grandmother that I knew for a decade passed away after a struggle with Colon cancer. She went away to be with the lord September 27th.
I wanted to feature a super “insanely” easy green bean casserole that I made for my family earlier this month. We were in dire need for a casserole dish so we headed over to our local thrift store to grab one. Luckily, we found one with a stand for $2. What a deal. I love finding bargains like these.