So, I’m back again for another slow cooker challenge. This time I’m attempting to make yummy slow cooker stroganoff from the crock pot. What started out as kind of a disaster actually came out really good! I used some leftover browned hamburger for this recipe and turned it into a wonderful leftover recipe. I decided to mix things up with some Cream of Celery & Peas for added flavor & texture. Overall a huge hit!
I cooked this on low setting for 2 hours and it was already done. You’re really just heating things up together. I’m thinking I have a really hot crock pot because things cook really fast!
Yields 6-8 Servings
20 minPrep Time
2 hrCook Time
2 hr, 20 Total Time
- 2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom
- 1 Can of Cream of Celery
- 1 Can of Peas (Optional)
- 1 Cup of Milk (to make it creamy)
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Pound Lean Hamburger, Browned
- 1 Cup of Beef Broth
- 6 Cups of Egg Noodles
- Brown the Hamburger, drain, set aside.
- Combine all ingredients but Sour Cream into Crock Pot, stir until mixed
- Set temp to low (6 or 8 hours) It was ready in 2 hours!
- Cook pasta until tender. It will be soggy if you place this into crock pot. You can make pasta last 1/2 hour before it's ready.
- Add Sour Cream 10 minutes before serving. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve & Enjoy!